MN7715 Longlife 504/507 5W-30
Universal bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines of VW Group cars, including those with direct injection, with and without a turbocharger, and vehicles equipped with unit injectors (Pumpe-Duse).
- Ester components guarantee excellent anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-friction properties, ensuring long and stable operation of the unit injection system;
- Excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability effectively prevent all types of deposits and keep engine parts clean throughout the entire oil change interval;
- Effectively saves fuel;
- The ester components, in combination with a bi-synthetic base, ensure an easy cold start due to exceptional pumpability, which significantly reduces engine startup wear;
- Maintains optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, ensuring stable operation in all operating modes, including overloads;
- Effectively resists ageing due to the high thermal oxidative stability;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, including DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR due to the Mid SAPS technology;
- Suits conventional engines and engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km);
- Suitable for engines running on liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks of VW Group that meet EURO IV and EURO V standards and demand additional requirements for engine oils according to specifications 504.00 / 507.00 and earlier ones.
MB 000 989 89 1 10
JAGUAR Land Rover STJLR.03.5005
SUBARU Boxer Diesel
PSA B71 2290
IVECO 18-1811CLASSE SC1
GM Dexos 2