Full combustion activator for all types of petrol engine fuel systems. Reduces harmful CO-CH emissions and fuel consumption by 3-5%. Reduces fuel system wear and extends its life span. By improving the lubricating properties of gasoline reduces friction in the cylinder area, increases engine power and prevents corrosion.
Application: Add to the tank at a ratio of 50 ml per 50 liters of fuel. Recommended for regular use.
An innovative comprehensive engine protector based on synthetic esters. Quickly and reliably eliminates leaks caused by mechanical wear of engine parts thanks to the addition of modifiers to ensure the blockage of leaks. Penetrates worn gaskets and rubber sealants, restores their previous volume and elasticity. Increases the viscosity index of the oil, amplifying the thickness and strength of the oil film. Reduces friction and wear, prolongs engine life, saves fuel. Contains fluorescent dye for leak detection. Compatible with any diesel and gasoline four-stroke engines and all types of oils.
Application: Mix in a ratio of 500 ml per 5 l of engine oil. Recommended for regular use.
Innovative engine protection agent based on synthetic esters (oils of Group V). Metal surfaces attract ester molecules, forming a dense oil film that reduces friction and wear. Esters minimize fuel consumption and increase engine life. Thanks to low evaporation and high thermal-oxidative stability the additive prolongs oil life. Increased washing and dispersing properties prevent tar and sludge deposits.
Penetrates into gaskets and rubber seals, restores their former volume and elasticity, preventing oil leakage. Guarantees smooth cold start. Compatible with all construction materials.
Application: Add in a ratio of 500 ml per 5 L of engine oil. Recommended for regular use.
Detergent additive in gasoline for all types of fuel systems of gasoline engines (including two-stroke) based on complex synthetic esters (esters), has excellent cleaning and protective properties. Suitable for automotive, marine and industrial engines. Acts as a combustion catalyst, purifies at the atomic level, removing deposits and carbon from metal micro cracks. Eliminates problems associated with the use of low-quality or surrogate gasoline.
- Guaranteed to wash and keep clean in the future, preventing new deposits, the entire fuel system and its individual elements, especially: all types of injectors, carburetor jets, fuel pumps, intake valves and the combustion chamber, cleaning them from carbon deposits and deposits of all kinds. Reduces the coking of the piston rings, which prevents their occurrence. All this prevents excessive fuel and oil consumption;
- All other things being equal, it increases the engine power and acceleration of the car, by improving the lubricating properties of gasoline, reducing friction in the cylinder zones and ensuring optimal fuel dispersion;
- Reducing carbon formation, smoke and toxicity increases the life of spark plugs, oxygen sensors, catalysts, injectors (injectors) and the engine as a whole;
- Forms a stable oil film on the parts of the fuel system, which prevents their corrosion;
- The strong and stable oil film formed when using Benzin Ester Additive significantly reduces the wear of all rubbing pairs of the fuel system, thereby increasing its service life, and also reduces the wear of cylinders, pistons and piston rings;
- Eliminates problems with starting, restores the uniformity of idle speed and reduces detonation;
- A clean engine uses less fuel and emits less harmful substances;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas and turbocharging systems;
- Compatible with all construction materials;
- Recommended for preserving the engine when it is idle for a long time.
Application: Add to the tank in the ratio of 50 ml per 50 liters of fuel.
Recommended for regular use.
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production.
Comprehensive antiwear additive for all types of diesel fuel. It provides lubrication of friction units of the fuel system and protects them from corrosion. Removes impurities and prevents deposits. Increases the cetane number by 1-2 points, reduces fuel consumption and prevents its oxidation and separation. Restores the elasticity of rubber seals. Reduces exhaust emissions.
Application: Add to the tank in a ratio of 50 ml per 50 l of fuel. Recommended for regular use.